The Andaman Tantra
4 Day Angling package in Havelock island
Paradise can be found not too far from the hustle and bustle of India’s densely populated cities. Considered the jewel of India’s Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Havelock Island is a tiny strip of land surrounded by the clear waters of the Andaman Sea, resulting in miles of uninterrupted coastline, often populated by wandering elephants.
Rs2,60,000 + GST for 4 Anglers
Permits and procedures
Once the package is booked, we apply for the permits on behalf of the guests. Our services also include transfers from Port Blair Airport to Havelock Island by cruise or ferries. Our company car is used for land transfers during arrival/departure and fishing days.
Cost & Booking
Booking has to be done minimum 3 days in advance to obtain the requisite permits.
The cost of the trip starts from Rs.2,60,000 + GST for 4 Anglers
Maximum Anglers: 4
For more details and bookings you may contact
Mobile: 8001123888, 9434264321, email@example.com
Arrive in Port Blair. Transfer to jetty for onward cruise to Havelock Island. Reach Havelock Island in 02 hours. Meet and greet at Havelock jetty and transfer to Havelock beach resort. In the evening meet our Captain to discuss about your Fishing trip from next day.
Day 2, Day 3, Day 4 & Day 5
Start early morning from Havelock jetty to witness the mesmerizing sunrise view from the boat with some hot coffee. Fishing at this timeis best near Havelock Island snce the low light allows sight-feeding predators to see and attack prey before they are seen by the baitfish.
We target the GTs through popping around the islands on this day and also do some trolling over the reefs around the islands and the reefs. During these multiple day trips we wll fish near Long Island, South Button Iand and Middle Andamans.
If you have a morning flight we will transfer you to Port Blair the previous night and in case you have a afternoon flight you can travel from Havelock to Port Blair by the morning cruise.
Inclusions/Exclusions and taxes
1. Our angling packages include boat rental for 03 full days for 03 guests.
2. Hotel accommodation in triple occupancy at 4 Star hotels in Port Blair/Havelock.
3. Cruise transfers from Port Blair to Havelock and back.
4. AC car transfers for all journeys from Airport to Airport.
5. Snacks, Mineral water, juice and lunch during fishing.
6. Daily breakfast is also included.
7. Goods and services tax @ 5% of the total package value is charged additional.
Hotels in Port Blair: Hotel Keys/Coral Cove/Cottage in Megapode resort
Hotels in Havelock: Symphony Palms/Havelock Island Beach Resort
Additional Fishing Options with supplementary costs:
Option 1: (Fishing in Incredible bank): This day is full of action as we sail for Incredible bank. Increible bank, as the name suggests is rich of corals and predator fishes. This spot is idea for jigging and trolling. Extra charge Rs.30000
Option 2: Fishing in Barren Island): This is the most exciting day of the tour as we set out for the only active volcano in south Asia, Barren Island. The volcanic reef around Barren Island is the home to some of the most gigantic predators found in Andaman. You have all three options of Popping, Jigging and also trolling around Barren Island. Extra charge Rs.35000
1. Bookings are blocked on payment of 50% of the fishing package amount.
2. The remaining 50 % has to be paid before commencement of the package.
3. No package shall commence without full payment.
1. For cancellations upto 30 days of the tour, we refund 100% of the payment.
2. From 29 to 15 Days we refund 50 % of the payment.
3. From 14 to 7 Days we refund 25% of the payment.
4. No refund for cancellations within 6 days.
Medical declaration/Alcohol and behavior and safety policy
1. All customers must declare any pre-existing medical conditions or any medication prior to booking and departure (as some people may require special attention).
2. It is required that all customers behave in a safe and respectful manner to all staff, other
customers and our property. Any loss or damage will be charged.
3. The Skipper reserves the right to refuse alcohol onboard if he deems it to be unsafe, refuse
a passenger onboard the vessel if they are under the influence of alcohol and can cancel
the trip with no refund.