4 Day Havelock and Hut Bay Island expedition
Largest island of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Havelock Island is known for its pristine beaches, coral reefs and great scuba diving experience. Havelock is about 30 km from Port Blair and has the distinction of being the most visited island in Andamans. Hut Bay is in Little Andaman and a pleasant small town. It is the entrance and exit point of Little Andaman or the islands headquarter. Hut Bay has the longest shoreline of Andaman and Nicobar group of islands.
Starts from 1,50,000 up to 5 pax
Permits and procedures
Fisheries department permits are to be obtained for fishing in the Andamans. Once you book your fishing with us and send us the documents, we would apply for all the permits on your behalf. We arrange transfers in luxury cruise from Port Blair to Havelock Island. We use our company car for all Airport/Sea Port and inland transfers. Accommodation is included in the package. Since Hut Bay Island is not a very developed destination, the accommodation available there are very basic but neat and clean. All meals are included in the package.
Cost & Booking
Booking has to be done minimum 3 days in advance to obtain the requisite permits.
The cost of the trip starts from Rs.1,50,000 / 2155 USD / 1925 EURO (All Inclusive)
Maximum Anglers: 4 or 5
For more details and bookings you may contact
Mobile: 8001123888, 9434264321, firstname.lastname@example.org
Arrive in Port Blair airport and transfer to Havelock by afternoon cruise. Meet our captain in the evening to discuss about the trip in details.
Start early morning from Havelock jetty to witness the mesmerizing sunrise view from the boat with some hot coffee. Fishing at this timeis best near Havelock Island since the low light allows sight-feeding predators to see and attack prey before they are seen by the baitfish. Reach Hutbay, do trolling for Marlins. Also try jigging and popping near the reefs of Hut Bay Island.
Day 3 to Day 5
Extensive fishing around Hut Bay Island.
On this day we would do trolling on the way to the reefs and do popping around Havelock targeting the GTs and groupers. The best catches will be brought to the hotel, cooked in the kitchen and served for dinner alongwith beverages.
Its time to say good bye with some everlasting memories of your fishing adventure to Andaman Islands. You will travel to Port Blair from Havelock by the morning cruise and catch your connecting flight in the afternoon/evening. In case you have your flight in the morning, you may travel to Port Blair the previous evening.
Inclusions/Exclusions and taxes
1. Our angling packages include hotel rooms on double occupancy with all meals.
2. Our packages include Snacks, Mineral water, juice and lunch during fishing.
3. Transfer charges in cruise from Port Blair to Havelock and back is included in the package.
4. Permit for foreign nationals ($200 per person) is included in the package.
5. Goods and services tax @ 5% of the total package value is charged additional.
6. No conversion fee for foreign currency is charged extra.
7. Daily pick up and drop by car from hotel room to jetty is complimentary.
1. Bookings are blocked on payment of 50% of the fishing package amount.
2. The remaining 50 % has to be paid before commencement of the package.
3. No package shall commence without full payment.
1. For cancellations up to 30 days of the tour, we refund 100% of the payment.
2. From 29 to 15 Days we refund 50 % of the payment.
3. From 14 to 7 Days we refund 25% of the payment.
Medical declaration/Alcohol and behavior and safety policy
1. All customers must declare any pre-existing medical conditions or any medication prior
to booking and departure (as some people may require special attention).
2. It is required that all customers behave in a safe and respectful manner to all staff, other
customers and our property. Any loss or damage will be charged.
3. The Skipper reserves the right to refuse alcohol onboard if he deems it to be unsafe, refuse
a passenger onboard the vessel if they are heavily under the influence of alcohol and can cancel
the trip with no refund.
Frequently asked questions
Engine: 2x250 HP Suzuki Engines
Passenger Capacity: 12
Length overall : 12.67 metres
Breadth moulded : 03.25 metres
Depth : 00.65 metres
Loaded Draft : 00.55 metres
Gross Tonnage : 05.00 Tons
Registered Tonnage : 02.00 Tons