Mad Anglers Expedition
10 Day Angling package in Havelock island
Paradise can be found not too far from the hustle and bustle of India’s densely populated cities. Considered the jewel of India’s Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Havelock Island is a tiny strip of land surrounded by the clear waters of the Andaman Sea, resulting in miles of uninterrupted coastline, often populated by wandering elephants.
Rs6,50,000 + GST for 4 Anglers
Permits and procedures
Once the package is booked, we apply for the permits on behalf of the guests. Our services also include transfers from Port Blair Airport to Havelock Island by cruise or ferries. Our company car is used for land transfers during arrival/departure and fishing days. Accommodation options are available from $100 to $1000 per day in Havelock for you to choose. All types of global cuisines are served in various restaurants in Havelock Island.
Cost & Booking
Booking has to be done minimum 3 days in advance to obtain the requisite permits.
The cost of the trip starts from Rs.6,50,000 + GST for 4 Anglers
Maximum Anglers: 4
For more details and bookings you may contact
Mobile: 8001123888, 9434264321, firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1 (MFV Caiman)
Pick up from Port Blair Port and transfer to Havelock Island. Fishing at the best spots on the way.
Day 2 (MFV Torpedo)
Fishing around Inglis Island (Popping & Trolling)
Day 3 (MFV Caiman)
Fishing around Neil Island (Popping & Trolling)
Day 4 (MFV Caiman)
Jigging trip to Incredible bank (Jigging)
Day 5 (MFV Torpedo)
Fishing around Outram Island (Popping & Trolling)
Day 6 (MFV Caiman)
Fishing trip to Barren Island (The only active Volcano in South Asia), (Popping, Jigging & Trolling)
Day 7 (MFV Caiman)
Fishing trip to Long Island
Day 8 (MFV Torpedo)
Trolling around Havelock Scuba Diving Sites (South button Island)
Day 9 (MFV Caiman)
Fishing around Havelock and Long Island.
Day 10 (MFV Caiman)
Transfer to Port Blair, on the way Fishing around Port Blair.
Inclusions/Exclusions and taxes
1. Our angling packages include hotel rooms on double occupancy with complimentary breakfast.
2. Our packages include Snacks, Mineral water, juice and lunch during fishing.
3. Transfer charges in cruise from Port Blair to Havelock and back is included in the package.
4. Permit for foreign nationals Rs.2500 per person is payable extra in cash.
5. Goods and services tax @ 5% of the total package value is charged additional.
6. No conversion fee for foreign currency is charged extra.
7. Daily pick up and drop by car from hotel room to jetty is complimentary. Airport transfers are complimentary.
Hotels in Port Blair: Hotel Keys/Coral Cove/Cottage in Megapode resort
Hotels in Havelock: Symphony Palms/Havelock Island Beach Resort
Additional Fishing Options with supplementary costs:
Option 1: (Fishing in Incredible bank): This day is full of action as we sail for Incredible bank. Increible bank, as the name suggests is rich of corals and predator fishes. This spot is idea for jigging and trolling. Extra charge Rs.30000
Option 2: Fishing in Barren Island): This is the most exciting day of the tour as we set out for the only active volcano in south Asia, Barren Island. The volcanic reef around Barren Island is the home to some of the most gigantic predators found in Andaman. You have all three options of Popping, Jigging and also trolling around Barren Island. Extra charge Rs.35000
1. Bookings are blocked on payment of 50% of the fishing package amount.
2. The remaining 50 % has to be paid before commencement of the package.
3. No package shall commence without full payment.
1. For cancellations upto 30 days of the tour, we refund 100% of the payment.
2. From 29 to 15 Days we refund 50 % of the payment.
3. From 14 to 7 Days we refund 25% of the payment.
4. No refund for cancellations within 6 days.
Medical declaration/Alcohol and behavior and safety policy
1. All customers must declare any pre-existing medical conditions or any medication prior
to booking and departure (as some people may require special attention).
2. It is required that all customers behave in a safe and respectful manner to all staff, other
customers and our property. Any loss or damage will be charged.
3. The Skipper reserves the right to refuse alcohol onboard if he deems it to be unsafe, refuse
a passenger onboard the vessel if they are under the influence of alcohol and can cancel
the trip with no refund.